Thursday, August 12, 2010

T-shirt Surgery

My first T-shirt reconstructions...
The first two I did were actually the two shirts at the bottom, I made them for my niece for her birthday.
My next project was to make a dress for Delaney... this is how it turned out. I'm pretty pleased with it! I did all the sewing by hand cause I don't have a working sewing machine, and drew the art with fabric paint and permanent markers. I'm working on some for myself, but I'm still a little timid when it comes to cutting stuff up, so it may take me a little while to actually finish my own. Next I want to try my hand at Pillow-Case dresses for Delaney! I just need to get a sewing machine!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

You did great!! I can't wait to see them in person!

Ann said...

WOW! Those are awesome!! I wish I could do that, they're so cute! :) I love the heart one.