Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Glasses

 
I got some "new" vintage glasses yesterday (ordered off of Etsy) and had to take a few pics to see if I liked them enough to make them my everyday prescription lenses. At first I wasn't sure, especially when I got a burst of laughter from my husband and daughter the first time they saw them on me, but after wearing them for a little while, and after playing around with these pics, I REALLY like them!! Sure they are bold, and make quite a statement, and I'm not normally a loud person who makes fashion statements, BUT I love the style, and I think they look pretty good.... but I'd love to hear any other opinions.... (I'm not asking for everyone to say how good they look, I want honest feedback. I can take it!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth and Mark said...

I love them. If I had to wear glasses I would wear them.

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Very cute! Hey, I was wondering if you'd been getting my e-mails about play group. I saw that you go to Chiemi's play group--which is at the same time, but we also go to the Main Street Splash pad on Thursdays. It would be fun to see you if you can make it.