Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I've been crippled...

Well, the last month without internet has been interesting. I've learned I can basically get along fine without it, but the days seem longer and less interesting. Plus I feel so out of touch with the world and my friends out there. But we've got a bit of a connection from someone nearby who has a wireless connection, so for now, I'll be using that when I can. The bad news is all my favorites and links and photos are on my other computer (I'm using the laptop for it's wireless ability) so I can't really post any pictures right away. I guess I could just get busy transfering them from discs or portable drives... I'll try to do that soon. Plus I need to take some pictures of my new place. We are very happy here so far and enjoying the room we have to spread out a bit, and loving the yard and shade and neighborhood. We've been able to walk half a block to the school playground when it's not too hot, and the college pool is only a block away, so we walk there for swimming lessons (courtesy of Grandma Ericksen for DD's B-day). It's been a nice summer so far. Can't believe it's almost over. KJ is going to go crazy (and probably drive ME crazy) when DD is in school full time....... not sure what we will do with ourselves.

I hope you are all well out there! If you're reading this, please leave me a comment, so I know if I'm just talking to myself here. ;)

7 comments:

Chiemi said...

Nice to see you posting! I really do feel out of touch with the world when I don't have the internet. Crazy that you live so close, yet it seems so much farther when aren't just across the street. See you friday!

The Dansies said...

I was just thinking about you the other day, and then again today someone asked me who my vt partner was...I had to tell them you abandoned me. Glad you are liking your new place, but we miss you!

Alecia said...

i would die without the internet! Hey, I miss you as my Visiting teacher! You guys were so good! Glad to hear you are doing well and like your place. We are moving too. In 2 days! I am excited!!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

That's great that you are enjoying your new house. We miss you guys! You'll have to still stop by play groups to catch up. We'll be at Hidden Valley Park next week, and the Town Center the week after that. Hope to see you soon!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Yeah, 10:30. See you there!

Williams Family said...

Hey ladie this is shay i founf your blog on angies i hope you dont mind i add u on mine. I hioe you are still doing great and we should come over and see your new house some time. Belle is very said that she does not get to walk home with Delany from school this year anyways take care here is my blog fivelittlewilliams.blogspot.com

Deb said...

Hey Tressa, I've certainly missed being able to keep up with you and the family. Give everyone a Hug from me & tell them I love them!

Miss you! Aunt Deb